IMCA GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Aluminum Cross Shaft
- Reviews (0)
IMCA rules allow the Stock Car class to use spec tubular upper control arms. The stock stamped steel arms are getting hard to find and don’t have the strength of these tubular arms. These A-arms bolt to your stock mounts and accept stock ball joints. These control arms have a 1/4″ thick steel plate where the ball joint bolts in. Fits 1978-87 mid-size GM Metric chassis.
- Chromoly steel construction
- Aluminum cross shaft
- Bolts to stock 1978-87 Metric mounts (6-7/8″ center-to-center)
- Greaseable steel bushings
- Accepts stock K5208 style Metric ball joints
- IMCA Approved stickers
- Available for right (passenger side) or left (drivers side)
- Right arm length is 8″
- Left arm length is 8.5″
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.