- Reviews (0)
CASTROL SRF Racing Brake Fluid is an ultra high performance product formulated specifically to satisfy the ever increasing stresses placed upon the braking systems used in international motorsport. The exceptional performance of Castrol SRF is due to a novel silicon ester technology pioneered by Castrol and unique to the extent that it has been granted patent-protection in numerous countries throughout the world.
Castrol SRF brake fluid has a wet boiling point of 518°F (270°C) which exceeds DOT 3 and 4 standards. Do not mix Castrol SRF and other brake fluids, as this will reduce the benefits of Castrol SRF. 1 liter bottle (33.8 oz.)
Castrol SRF Properties:
• Exceptionally high dry boiling point of 590ºF (Wet 518ºF)
• Superior anti-vapor lock properties
• Safe for all non-mineral oil-based disc and drum brake systems
• Exclusive European formula!
• Exceeds SAE 1703, ISO 4925, JIS K2233, FMVSS No. 116 DOT3 and DOT 4
• 1 Liter
|Dimensions||3.85 × 2.65 × 9.45 in|
There are no reviews yet.