Bassett D-Hole Chrome Wheel – 5×4-3/4 – IMCA Approved
- Reviews (0)
The Bassett D-Hole 15 inch wheels has become the wheel of choice in the IMCA modified series. Lightweight yet strong. Bassett brought back the 15 x 8 D-Hole style wheel for the IMCA and asphalt markets featuring the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price.
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4-3/4
- Wheels weigh only 19 lbs.
- 15 inch wheel
- Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars
- Beaded shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030″) for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
|Dimensions||16.4 × 16.5 × 9.3 in|
2, 3, 4
There are no reviews yet.