Pro Sport Full Face Duckbill Helmet SA2015
- Reviews (0)
Pyrotect’s SA2015 Pro Sport Tri-Weave Composite helmets have been designed for increased safety, comfort, and unmatched quality at an affordable price. The Pro Sport SA2015 helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit along with an improved headliner that allows for better heat transfer. The interior P1 venting forced air channels were designed similarly to our ProAirflow series, by incorporating additional ventilation ports strategically placed to provide optimal cooling throughout. The helmets duckbill design improves aerodynamics and reduces neck strain of drivers who race open wheel cars by increasing downforce in the front. The Pro Sport helmets are vacuumed bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible. Additionally, the ProSport helmet is designed with a duckbill and built in airfoil on the back to reduce neck strain and wind drag.
- Designed with a Composite Tri Weave Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured lightweight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Interchangeable six pad headliner and cheek pad system for better adjustability, added comfort, and cleaning
- Front and rear top venting for improved air intake and heat exhaust.
- P-1 Venting design for improved airflow
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- M6 inserted for head-neck restraint devices
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant Nomex interior.
- Snell SA 2015 rated
- Available in Sizes Small – XX-Large
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 12 in|
White, Flat Black, Gloss Black
Small, Meduim, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge